Cliff Avenue United Football Club awards scholarships each year in recognition of academic achievement and community & school service combined with soccer participation. Scholarships will be a minimum of $250 and up to a maximum of $1,500.
To be eligible, an applicant must be:
- In Grade 12 at a British Columbia High School; and
- A registered player with Cliff Avenue United Football Club for the current season and for at least one prior season.
Scholarship funds must be used towards tuition at a post-secondary institution (University, Community College, Technical Institute, Vocational College, etc...) by September 2021.
The Application Process: Applications must submit the following:
- Letter from the application's school principal or counselor.
- Copy of most recent school report card.
- Copy of transcript of high school grades.
- Letter from the applicant outlining his/her achievements, school and community service and other qualifications.
- Letter from an organization you have volunteered for, showing volunteer hours & tasks performed.
- Completed Application from CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION FORM.
The selection Process: An independent committee comprised of at least three respected Directors, appointed annually by the CAUFC Board of Directors will review applications. In selecting the successful applications, the committee will consider:
- Academic achievement;
- School and community service;
- Soccer participation / number of years played for CAUFC;
- Volunteer Work for CAUFC;
Deadline: Monday, April 5th 2021
Email Questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org